“What everyone needs is a good listening to.”
The Listening Post is 100% staffed and furnished by volunteers. Our expenses are minimal yet are covered solely by donation. If you’re interested in supporting what we do at the Listening Post, please consider making a donation. LSSA accepts donations on our behalf. Donations can be made by sending a check to the following address and please be sure to write “The Listening Post” in the memo line!
The Listening Post
1303 W. 33rd Ave.
Anchorage, AK 99503
Or if you find it more convenient, you may click on the Donate button below. The link below allows you to make a regular automatic contribution as well. Again, please remember to type “Listening Post” in the memo line.
You can help The Listening Post earn donations
just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card!
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card toThe Listening Post at fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number : 84790
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping (non-profit) earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
- For more information, please visit fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
Your support means so much to us. Thank you.